Sunday, July 24, 2011

An untold love story in Song


1. Love you more – JLS

Day one I first laid my eyes on you,
Day two I can’t help but think of you
Day three was the same as day two
Day four I fell in love with you
Thought I couldn’t want you, more than I did before
But every day I love you a little bit more
Find myself asking what are you waiting for
Cos every day I love you a little bit more

2. Obvious – Westlife

We started as friends
But something happened inside me
Now I'm reading into everything
But there's no sign you hear the lightning, baby

You don't ever notice me turning on my charm
Or wonder why I'm always where you are

I've heard you talk about
How you want someone just like me But everytime I ask you out
Time I ask you out
We never move pass friendly, no no
And you don't ever notice how I stare when we're alone
Or wonder why I keep you on the phone

I've made it obvious
Done everything but sing it
I've crushed on you so long but on and on you get me wrong
I'm not so good with words
And since you never notice
The way that we belong
I'll say it in a love song
Yeah...

And sing it until the day you're holding me
I've wanted you so long but on and on you get me wrong
I more then adore you but since you never seem to see

But you never seem to see
I'll say it in this love song

3. I do – Colbie Caillat

It's always been about me myself and I
If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time
I never wanted to be anybody's other half
I was happy to say that our love wouldn't last
That was the only way I knew till I met you

You make we wanna say
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

4. Everything I do – Bryan Adams

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

5. No promises - Shane Ward

I don't wanna run away
I don't wanna be alone
No promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight
Now and forever, my love
No promises

I don't wanna run away
Baby, you're the one I need tonight
No promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight
I just wanna die in your arms here tonight

6. Cry – Mandy Moore

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

It was late in September
And I've seen you before (and you were)
You were always the cold one
But i was never that sure
You were all by yourself
Staring at a dark gray sky
I was changed

7. Vanilla Twilight – Owl City

I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly
I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past

I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here

8. Never had a dream come true – s club 7

I never had a dream come true
Till that day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Somewhere in my memory I lost all sense of time
And tomorrow can never be
'Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it should be now or neither been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you

9. Show me the meaning of being lonely – BSB

Show me the meaning of being lonely
So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe...

Nights of light so soon become
wild and free, I could feel the sun.
Your every wish
Will be done.
Its tell me...

Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze if only
Guilty roads to an endless love
There's no control
Are you with me now?
Your every wish will be done
Its tell me

There's nowhere to run
I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body and soul
How can it be you're asking me to feel
The things you never show?

You are missing in my heart
Tell me why
I cannot be there where you are

10. Someday- Nickleback

Lately there's been too much of this
Don’t think it’s too late

Nothin's wrong
just as long as
you know that someday I will

Someday, somehow
gonna make it alright but not right now
I know you're wondering when
You're the only one who knows that
Someday, somehow
gonna make it alright but not right now
I know you're wondering when

Well I hoped that since we're here anyway
We could end up saying
Things we've always needed to say
So we could end up stringing
Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Lets rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a Hollywood horror


“Our Love is like the wind... I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it.”

~Walk to remember~

1 comment:

  1. As mentioned, thousands of people have already seen life changing results after using Kyle Leon's Muscle Maximizer for just a few weeks, and there is nothing that says that you can't experience the same changes as well.
    Many people wish to increase their lean muscle mass and create your toned, developed body that is
    not only aesthetically attractive, but strong and healthy additionally.
    In general, there is no doubt that the program Kyle Leon is a popular muscle building system for a
    good reason and this is definitely one of the most individual nutrients and
    online training programs today.

    Here is my webpage - muscle maximizer results

    ReplyDelete